Life After Death

Do you believe in life after death? I do.
It's very interesting that there are such similar experiences that people have when they are in the process of dying. There have been many scientific studies and some recent evidence that suggests that there is life after death. Although there are still many unexplained things, it's an interesting phenomena.

Check out the latest Larry King Live show with Dr. Sanja Gupta, Deepak Chopra and others discussing the topic. James Leininger and his parents are also on the show. James is the child who at the age of 5 recalled a past life of being a fighter pilot in World War II. My parents tell me stories of when I was 3 or 4 years old that I told them I had a family in California. Could I have had a past life?








No comments:

Post a Comment