Fall TV Shows I'm Actually Anticipating



Ask anyone who knows me and they will tell you that I'm not a big TV watcher except for news, sports, or documentaries.  But this coming Fall season there are a few shows that I am actually looking forward to seeing.  So here they are:

"V"
Since I do enjoy Sci-Fi I got hooked on this show last season.  It's an update of a Sci-Fi show of the 80's that I watched as a kid.



"Undercovers"
This reminds me of the motion picture "Mr. & Mrs. Smith"". I have a healthy appetite for spy movies and romance so I'm thinking this should do the trick.



"The Apprentice"
I have watched all the seasons since the beginning and although this is considered "Reality Television" I look forward to this season since The Donald is going back to his original format of choosing everyday folks to compete to be his apprentice. The last few seasons were "Celebrity Apprentice" which were nice for a minute and I appreciated the charitable giving but got a little tired of some of the washed up so-called celebrities. I'd rather see someone who has lost their job have a chance at success.



"The Event"
I have heard this show described as a cross between "Lost" and "24". And since I have family members and friends who raved over both, I'm going to check this out.
It also doesn't hurt that Blair Underwood is cast as the President of the United States.

No comments:

Post a Comment