Alicia Keys in Search of Head Blogger


Are you a superwoman or better yet, a super blogger?

Alicia Keys recently appeared on Good Morning America and announced her new website IAAS.com. - named after her hit song "I Am Superwoman". She is creating an online community with the goal of empowering women and is presently looking to fill the position of Head Blogger.

Keys says that IAAS.com will be a place for "the many ways that we can create the life that we dream of and talk about fashion, and talk about places that we love to go, talk about our children and our families, talk about our jobs and our careers, talk about finances and how to really get to the places that you dream of."  "This is my vision and this is my idea, but this isn't like my personal site about my personal career life or anything like that..This is really about all women," says Keys.



Sounds like an exciting opportunity to inspire and motivate women of all ages.  
Do you have what it takes to be the Head Blogger? To apply go to IAAS.com. I've certainly thrown my hat into the ring. Good luck to all!

Photo courtesy Dreamstime.com

No comments:

Post a Comment