I've Been Biebered & Eclipsed

I'm convinced that I suffered some hearing loss this week.  Oprah not only had tween/teen idol Justin Bieber on her show but she also had the cast of "Twilight" and all I can say is WOW!  The fans lost their effing minds.  I definitely had to adjust the volume on my TV.  I can understand being excited to meet your favorite pop star or actor but screaming at the top of your lungs and nearly fainting is way over the top.  But that's just me.  I just don't get THAT excited.  Don't get me wrong, I've met a few famous folks in my life and it was a definite thrill but I remained calm as to not come across like a raving lunatic.  It seems each generation has their super-duper star heart throbs.  In the past it was Elvis,  Beetles, or Michael Jackson.  During my teenage years it was Duran Duran, Madonna, & Prince.  I'm still crazy about Prince but I digress.
Anyway, below are links to video clips so that you can check out these sensations.  Some  are quite funny especially the one of Robert Pattinson making surprise visits to fan's homes.  The mother of one of the girls is screaming more than her daughter.  Sigh!  
Adjust your volume accordingly.






No comments:

Post a Comment