Blackberry PlayBook



Ah!  The BlackBerry PlayBook has been introduced and it looks awesome!  Anyone who knows me knows that I am a big BlackBerry fan so I was excited to hear this announcement.





I have been waiting for a tablet that has all the extra functions I need like multitasking ability, USB connectors, 2 cameras for video conferencing, HTML5, AND Full Flash!
Take a look at this video.




The BlackBerry PlayBook is said to be due out in early 2011.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Also check out: 
Meet RIM's BlackBerry PlayBook:  SLideshow
Amazon plans Kindle App for new BlackBerry PlayBook

Image via http://na.blackberry.com/



2 comments:

  1. Well my thoughts on the PlayBook are mostly positive...it's great competition, it's a software developers dream come true, has a positive partnership with Adobe Inc., is Wi-fi able, and has dual HD cameras for video conferencing.

    With the iPad you need accessories such as the iPad Camera Connection Kit and the iPad Dock Connector to VGA Adapter. A major plus for the PlayBook is it features a built-in microUSB connector and micro HDMI, these standardized connectors allow easy connectivity of the PlayBook to a wide range of devices.

    My only concerns are the PlayBook's size, battery life, and price.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment. :)
    I agree with all those positives. I think I am okay with the size but am also concerned with price (what's it going to be?)and battery life. I just hope they don't rush the release without working out all the bugs first.

    ReplyDelete