paper.li




Have you heard of paper.li?

With paper.li you can create your own digital daily newspaper for free based on Twitter content.  paper.li organizes links and feeds shared on Twitter into an easy to read e-newspaper format. These e-newspapers can be created for any Twitter user, hashtag (use of the "#" symbol in front of a word or phrase to create groupings), or list which means there can be an endless amount of daily papers.  That's a whole lot of editor-in-chiefs!

I discovered paper.li when one of my twitter buddies told me about a tweet event called #HireFriday, where companies tweet up their job offerings and twitter folks can make some valuable professional connections.  There is where I discovered their paper.li called The #HireFriday Daily.  Tags like #jobs, #TweetMyJobs, #Freelance, #resume etc., were already in use before this daily was created because they are great ways to filter and laser-target on specific topics, people, companies and conversations that have to do with employment.  But paper.li pulls all those various lists onto some very nice digital real estate that you can subscribe to and promote.

Just for fun I went ahead and signed up to generate my own daily from my twitter feed.  paper.li does all the work for you and it only took 5 minutes. 
Visit http://paper.li/newz_junkie to explore my daily newspaper in depth.

1 comment:

  1. This is an awesome tool! I've been seeing these dailies around Twitter (RT yours the other day!). Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete